Installation Visit (approx. 2~6 hours)
• Sink cabinets and cook top cabinets must be completely cleaned out.
• Please take down pictures and wall hangings, move throw rugs, plants and pet dishes.
• Seal off any adjacent rooms. It is possible for any level of countertop construction to create dirt and dust. If this is a concern, tape sheets or plastic drop cloths over doorways and protect any new appliances. This will help keep dust out of the rest of the house. If you have a cook top or drop-in sink being installed. It is unlikely but possible, that the final cutout is completed with the countertop in
position, inside your house – this can create a lot of dust. All Air Conditioning units should be TURNED OFF during this cutting process. It is possible that your kitchen will require a thorough cleaning once your new countertops are installed.
• We use a very strong adhesive for seams. Please be aware that these chemicals emit strong odors that should go away within a couple of hours.
• All under-counter appliances (dishwasher, ice machine, trash compactor, wine cooler, etc.) should be installed prior to the countertops. Additional trips to secure these items will result in a minimum charge of $125.00.
• Undermount sink(s) will typically rest un the top of undermount sink brackets. Additionally, drop-in sink(s) and the cook top (if applicable) will be set in place to verify fit.
• Disconnection of typical plumbing is included with top removal but the reconnection of plumbing is not included. Ventilation, ductwork and fuel lines, is the responsibility of the home owner and/or sub-contractor unless written into the signed sales order. Reconnection may require new or additional ductwork and/or piping. Any additional materials and/or labor are not the responsibility of Supreme Surface, Inc.
• When doing construction in your home Supreme Surface employees will be very respectful to your home. However, although it is unlikely, incidental or unintentional damage is possible. If we remove your existing countertops, our crews try their best to be as careful as possible. There is a chance that your walls, wallpaper, tile, or other wall coverings may be damaged and we will not be responsible for any repairs.
• If you are going to have other contractors doing work in your home, please instruct them NOT to use your new countertops as a workbench. This will avoid damage to your new countertops.